Here’s a review of the questions:
- Cincinnati is home to how many Fortune 500 companies?
- The historic Hilton Cincinnati Netherland Plaza is an example of what kind of architecture and design?
- Cincy’s abandoned subway system consists of how many miles of track and how many stations?
And here are the answers:
- Cincinnati is home to six companies from the 2020 Fortune 500 list: Kroger, Procter & Gamble, Fifth Third Bancorp, American Financial Group, Western & Southern Financial Group, and Cintas.
- The Hilton Netherland Plaza, which was completed in January 1931, is best known for its French Art Deco architectural style. The interior is made up of Brazilian rosewood, marble, custom nickel-silver fixtures, and a décor of stylized Egyptian and floral motifs.
- 0 miles of actual track were laid, though approximately 6 miles of subway bed were dug or graded; There were 7 stations (3 aboveground, 4 below).