Here’s a review of the questions:
- Which of these is Cincinnati’s oldest neighborhood—Sayler Park, Avondale, Walnut Hills, or Columbia-Tusculum?
- What architect designed the Contemporary Arts Center?
- Name at least four musicians or bands that hail from Cincinnati.
And here are the answers:
- Columbia-Tusculum is the oldest neighborhood in Cincy. The neighborhood, noted for its Victorian era homes, was founded in 1788 on the Little Miami River. It even predates Losantville—which was Cincinnati’s first name—by one month.
- The late Zaha Hadid designed the Contemporary Arts Center, which opened May 31, 2003. The British Iraqi architect was known for taking the strongest materials and making them appear soft.
- There have a been a lot of musicians to hail from the Queen City. Here are some of the most well-known to check your knowledge against: The Isley Brothers, the Lachey brothers, The National, Bootsy Collins, Rosemary Clooney, Wussy, Hi-Tek, The Afghan Whigs, and Walk the Moon.