Thanks for playing Know Your City! Let’s review the questions.
- OK, here’s a question for the kid in all of us. Three hundred sixty four acres of King’s Island is named Rivertown. Three of the most popular coasters in the park are located here. Can you name them?
- Who was Lucius Cincinnatus?
- True or false? Cincinnati is within a day’s drive of 49.70% of the United States populace.
And here are the answers:
- The coasters located in Rivertown are the Beast, Diamondback and Mystic Timbers. Interesting tidbit: Woody Harrelson worked in Rivertown’s Handmade Leather Shop when he was a teenager.
- Cincinnatus was a Roman statesman and military leaders who was given absolute power to rule the empire when it was attacked. After his victory, he resigned and went back to farming. And if you haven’t guessed by now, Cincinnati was named in his honor.
- True. Cincinnati ranks as fourth in the list of metro areas with the largest population base within one day’s drive time.
Thanks for playing Know Your City AND for reading Cincinnati Future!