Speaking of accelerators and resources to help budding entrepreneurs, below are just a few organizations that should be on your radar. They’re certainly on our Cincinnati Innovation Radar.
Wait…there is a Cincinnati Innovation Radar? Yes! This rapidly growing database identifies the most innovative local organizations and the people behind them. We will continue to share additions and interesting trends. You can also explore the radar and add your company if it’s not already included.
Just a few resources for emerging startups:
- Aviatra Accelerators is a nonprofit that empowers women to start and sustain businesses. Their EXPLORE Accelerator Program starts September 9. Click here for more details.
- Hillman Accelerator is a four-month program focused on discovering and launching innovative ventures from minority and women founders. The accelerator sources teams nationally, bringing scalable, venture backable companies from around the country to Cincinnati.
- OCEAN accelerates startup growth by focusing on the purpose that drives founders and their companies.
- The Brandery is a nationally ranked accelerator focused on five verticals: digitally native vertical brands, consumer packaged goods, marketing tech, retail tech, and ad tech.
- MORTAR enables historically marginalized entrepreneurs to access the resources needed to start and run successful businesses. Their Entrepreneurship Academy is a fifteen-week course designed for those who are starting or growing their businesses.
Click here to see details on 16 accelerators and other helpful startup programs.